Saturday, August 18, 2007

About Me


I was born a Libra and I have spent years finding balance in my life. I have studied astrology, yoga, therapeutic touch, shamanism, herbal medicine and other restorative healing practices. I have a B.S. in Pharmacy from University of Washington and I worked as a pharmacist for over 20 years. I am interested in holistic practices that combine mind, body and spirit.
Astrology provides insight into each soul's intention for their life, their talents and their challenges. I have been finding balance living with diabetes since I was 12 years old, that's over 36 years now. Hence the creation of Libra Sun Astrology and this blog for Finding Balance. Life is about adapting to change, understanding relationships and although pain is somewhat inevitable, suffering is optional. You can reach me at aem929@aol.com. Enjoy this blog.

No comments: